The CSC Executive is updating our Machine Usage Agreement, which will go
into effect on 18 July 2022. The updates are as follows:
- A note was added that CSC Cloud resources fall under the same policies
as the rest of CSC's machines and network.
- A note was added that the Systems Committee may delete CSC Cloud
resources when their CSC account expires.
- A directive was added that all club reps read the Wiki page on Club
Hosting when they become a club rep and then at least once a term for
notices on that page.
- MFCF was replaced with CSCF (when the previous 2007 version was
published, CSC had relations with MFCF instead of CSCF, which may not
even have existed at the time. CSC now has relations with CSCF more than MFCF.)
- Various grammatical errors were corrected.
The exact wording changes can be found in this pull request:
Please email the executive at exec(a)csclub.uwaterloo.ca if you have any
questions or concerns.
Raymond Li | https://raymond.li
Computer Science Club of the University of Waterloo