*Opportunity with Kira Systems*
*Position:* Clojure Developer- Coop or Intern Student
Interested in applying clojure to contract analysis?
Kira Systems is a fast-growing Toronto-based provider of software that uses
artificial intelligence to help professionals uncover relevant information
from contracts and other documents. We are creating cutting edge machine
learning technology for the legal world and are looking for an enthusiastic
coop/student intern who’s passionate about clojure to join our development
team in Toronto as a Clojure Developer! You will be working with our
in-house designers and ML researchers in implementing machine learning
algorithms and performance tests.
- Implement machine learning algorithms and front end applications using
functional, object oriented and procedural languages.
- Participate in ML and design problems solving sessions with the rest
of the team.
- Implement testing harnesses.
- Keep up to date on theoretical applications of ML and design to the
Kira problem space.
- Reticulate splines in parallel or batch modes.
- You are completely comfortable with the unix command line.
- Knowledge of clojure, lisp, scala, racket or a functional programming
- Knowledge of scripting and Java.
- A good understanding of statistics.
- Knowledge of Unicode, PDF, Document engineering and languages.
- An interest in machine learning, information retrieval and image
- Flexible and nimble work environment
- Unique technology stack
- A voice in decisions made about tools and approaches with smart and
Sound good? We want to hear from you. Apply online at
*Make sure you include:*
- a cover letter AND resume
Kira Systems welcomes diverse candidates.
*Estimated length: *8 months
*Start date:* September
*Operations Assistant*, *Kira Systems*
416 900 6685