Waterfront International is a Toronto-based quantitative finance
research firm, specializing in developing computer based statistical
trading strategies. Waterfront's selective hiring process considers
only highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional
Join our team developing and administering leading edge, non-stop,
global 24x7 financial trading systems. We develop real-time trading
applications utilizing the latest hardware running Linux OS. You will
work with a small but demanding group of technical and non-technical
users. Our growing team seeks a talented C/C++/Linux X Window
programmer to work on components of our trading systems - enhancing the
existing systems, developing real-time GUI displays and directly
supporting technical and non-technical users.
* Work with distributed multithreaded systems with a strong
emphasis on performance and latency.
* Develop real-time, X Window GUI displays for financial trading
* New development and enhancement of existing systems.
* Design, code and test new applications ensuring correctness.
* Work closely with analysts and other groups to provide software
Requirements of the Candidate include:
* C/C++ programming experience.
* University education with background in Computer Science or
* Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
* Experience with Sybase, Tibco/Rv, Wombat and other various third
party solutions is a plus.
* Multithreaded applications preferred but not required.
Candidates with limited to no experience can apply for the Jr C++/Unix
Please email your resume to: recruiting(a)wil.com
Company Website: www.wil.com <http://www.wil.com/>
Waterfront International Ltd
Toll Free 1-877-327-6367
Dear CS Students,
Are you interested in being one of our awesome beta testers? We are
launching our free iPhone app in under 3 weeks from today and would love
We would greatly appreciate you helping us out by being a beta tester and
letting us know your thoughts about our iPhone app - both the good and the
If you would like to help please send us an email to *joinrendezvous(a)gmail.com
<joinrendezvous(a)gmail.com>* or to *m.h.brunet(a)gmail.com
Thanks so much for helping! Looking forward to your thoughts
Rendezvous Mobile Inc. (www.joinrendezvous.com)
*MICHAEL H. BRUNET * | 5575 NORTH SERVICE ROAD, BURLINGTON, ON L7L 6M1
*T* +1 905 599 4961 | *C* +1 905 599 4961 |
CLICK HERE TO CONNECT WITH ME ON LINKEDIN
"The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of
yourself." ~Wallace Wattles