Here are important updates about the upcoming General Meeting:
* The Code of Conduct proposed by the Executive Council has been
modified based on feedback. It can be found here:
the full proposed patch can be found here:
* yj7kim has proposed an amendment to the constitution to move
elections a week earlier in the term, to increase the amount of time
in a term that we have an elected Executive Council. The patch can be
* The General Meeting will be taking place at 5pm on March 27th 2015.
Please arrive with your WatCard.
* the proposed Code of Conduct has been modified based on feedback
* a constitution amendment to hold elections sooner has been proposed
* both changes are attached
* The GM is March 27th, 5pm in EIT 1015. Bring your WatCard.
Chair Being Extraordinaire,
Calum T. Dalek