Nominations have closed for CSC elections. Here is a list of candidates for the elected positions:
- President: - b2coutts (Bryan Coutts) - tbelaire (Theo Belaire) - laden (Luqman Aden) - jj2baile (Jon Bailey) - dmarin (Daniel Marin)
- Vice-president: - matedesc (Melissa Tedesco) - askothari (Aditya Shivam Kothari)
- Treasurer: - laden (Luqman Aden) - jj2baile (Jon Bailey) - jxpryde (Jordan Xavier Pryde)
- Secretary: - askothari (Aditya Shivam Kothari) - s455wang (Charlie Wang)
Additionally, the following members have expressed interest for the appointed positions:
- Systems Administrator: - jxpryde (Jordan Xavier Pryde)
- Fridge Regent: - mnmailho (Marc Mailhot)
- Office Manager: - ztseguin (Zachary Seguin)
- Librarian: - s455wang (Charlie Wang)
And there are no candidates yet for the programmes committee.
Note that any nomination can be declined at any time prior to the taking of a vote.
Absentee votes (voting by email) can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. They must be sent by 18:00 on May 12, 2016 (today).
All voting is restricted to current club members who are Social Members of the Mathematics Society. Voting will use the approval voting system. This means that you can vote for as many candidates as you want for any position. At the meeting, votes will be conducted in a heads-down hands-up fashion.
For more information on election procedures please see http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/about/constitution#officers.
See you all tonight at 19:00 in the MC Comfy (3001)!
-- Patrick Melanson Chief Returning Officer Computer Science Club University of Waterloo email@example.com